Advertising in the NewsNet
In addition to articles and news columns, NewsNet also features a limited number of advertisements from various organizations presenting scholarly publications, products, services, or opportunities of interest to those in the Russian, Eurasian, and Central European fields. The ASEEES reserves the right to decline ads failing to meet the scholarly, non-partisan standards of the ASEEES.
NewsNet Advertising Rates
Prices and Specifications (revised as of October 2012):
- Full Page - size: 7 inches wide x 9.5 inches long - $500
- Half page (horizontal) - size: 7" wide x 4.5" long - $325
- Half page (vertical) - size: 3.5" wide x 9" long - $325
- 1/4 of a page (vertical) - size: 3.5" wide x 4.5" long - $225
- 1/4 of a page (horizontal) - size: 4.5" wide x 3.5" long - $225
Ads that do not conform to the above dimensions will be returned. Placement of the ads will be decided by the editor. Appropriate ads are accepted on a space available basis.
Acceptable electronic format: InDesign, PDF or JPEG. PDF is the preferred format. All fonts and images must be included. The resolution must be 300 dpi or greater. PDF files must be created using Press Optimized in Adobe Acrobat. Fonts and high resolution images must be embedded in the PDF. Please be sure that the PDF does not contain any security passwords.
Discount is either for ads placed in consecutive issues or for multiple ads in the same issue. Prepayment for full run is required:
- 2 consecutive issues: 10%
- 3 consecutive issues: 15%
- 4 consecutive issues: 20%
- 5 consecutive issues (one full year): 25%
- January issue: December 1
- March issue: February 1
- June issue: May 1---online only
- August issue: July 5
- October issue: September 1
For all issues relating to the ASEEES NewsNet advertising, please contact:
Mary Arnstein, Communications Coordinator