March 2018 NewsNet is now available
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
The March 2018 issue of NewsNet includes:
- "Applying Post-Socialist Studies outside Post-Soviet Space: The Many Washington, DCs" by Johanna Bockman (George Mason University and Institute for Advanced Study);
- "Interview with Benjamin Peters, Winner of the ASEEES 2017 Vucinich Book Prize" by Stephen Hutchings (University of Manchester, UK);
- "The William Brumfield Russian Architecture Digital Collection: From Database to Semantic Web" by Michael Biggins and Theo Gerontakos (University of Washington, Seattle);
- "Spotlight: Johnson’s Russia List" by David Johnson; and
- 2018 ASEEES Prizes Call for Submissions.