ASEEES Now Accepting Book Prize Submissions
ASEEES is now accepting nominations to its annual book prizes, which will be presented during 2021 ASEEES Convention.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO ALL BOOK PRIZE COMPETITIONS:
For full rules and complete details about all prizes, please see http://aseees.org/programs/aseees-prizes
• The copyright date inside the book must be 2020
• The book must be a monograph, preferably by a single author, or by no more than two authors
• Authors may be of any nationality as long as the work is originally published in English in the US*
• Textbooks, collections, translations (including self-translations/authorial translations), bibliographies, and reference works are ineligible
• Works may deal with any area of Eastern Europe, Russia, or Eurasia*
• Self-published works are ineligible
*Except where otherwise indicated
Fill out and submit the nomination form found on each ASEEES book prize page. Note: books may only be nominated for two prizes.
Send one copy of eligible monograph to each Committee member. Where possible, email a pdf version of the monograph to email@example.com. The nomination form must be submitted by no later than April 15. And books must be received by no later than May 15. (Books not received by the deadline may not be considered.) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the process.
Please click on the links below for more information about each prize, the nomination forms, and the book format preferred by each prize committee member: