Fulbright US Scholar Program
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program is pleased to offer opportunities to teach and/or conduct research at a number of institutions in Eastern Europe for one to two semesters in academic year 2016-2017. Opportunities are available in a number of countries, including but not limited to the awards listed below:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: All Disciplines*
- Czech Republic: Fulbright-Masaryk University Distinguished Chair in Social Studies
- Macedonia: Rule of Law, Judiciary Reform and Civil Society
- Moldova: All Disciplines*
- Poland: Distinguished Chair in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Russia: All Disciplines*
- Serbia: All Disciplines*
- Ukraine: Public Administration, NGO Management, Health Administration or Public Health
*All Disciplines awards are a good option if no discipline-focused award matches your expertise.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and, as specified in individual award descriptions, hold a PhD or appropriate professional/terminal degree at the time of application. The application deadline is August 3, 2015.