Attention: Title VIII Alumni
The Department of State's Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR) celebrates the 35th Anniversary of the Program for the Study of Eastern Europe and the Independent States of the Former Soviet Union, Title VIII. If you received a Title VIII fellowship for research or foreign language training, INR would like to hear from you.
Please send an email with the following information to TitleVIII@state.gov:
• What is/are your area(s) of expertise?
• What is your current professional affiliation and title?
• From what institution did you receive your Title VIII fellowship? What year?
• What country(s) or foreign language(s) did you study?
• When and where did your fellowship take place?
• Please feel free to include a link to your resume or professional website.
INR's Office of Analytic Outreach provides U.S. policymakers and intelligence analysts with opportunities to benefit from a broad spectrum of private sector expertise, research, and analysis on current and emerging foreign policy and national security issues. As a Title VIII alumnus, you may receive an invitation to contribute your expertise in an analytic exchange with U.S. officials on emergent foreign policy and national security issues.