How to Respond to Virtual Convention Participation Invitation
Below is the step-by-step instructions on how to respond to the Virtual Convention Participation letter.
1. Log into this ASEEES Convention site using your Members Site login id and password. If your login information does not work, you may need to reset your password to your ASEEES account. You can reset your password here. If you continue to have difficulties logging in, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
2. Under RSVP Recipient Menu, click on the link "Confirm Virtual Participation Invitation."
3. Enter your Preferred Presentation Time Zone. This field is required even if you are withdrawing from the convention, as we are trying to gather this data. For those confirmed to participate, we will do our best to see if we can accommdate your preferred presentation time zone. If at all possible, please check all that apply. This will give us the flexibility to focus on international participants with significant time zone concerns. Click on "Accept and Continue"
4. The next screen (sample below) will list the session roles that you have. Click on "Respond to Invitation." O the next screen, enter your confirmation status (Accept or Decline) for each session in which you are participating. When you select "Decline" your participation will be automatically removed from that session. Click on "Accept and Continue."
5. On the final review screen, review and the hit "Save". You will receive a response confirmation email.