Russian Scholar Travel Grant
Thanks to a grant from the Carnegie Corporation of New York, ASEEES is able to offer travel grants of maximum $1,000 each to subsidize the travel of faculty, research specialists, independent scholars, and advanced graduate students who are Russian citizens to present their panel papers or speak on a roundtable at the ASEEES Annual Convention. Applications will be judged on intellectual merit of the presentation topic with a view to disciplinary balance. Where possible, priority will be given to candidates who are first-time ASEEES convention presenters or junior faculty and advanced graduate students whose institutions offer limited funding. Panel paper presenters will be given priority over roundtable speakers.
Up to $1,000 USD plus convention registration and 2022 ASEEES membership
- Must be a citizen of Russia
- Can be faculty, research specialists, independent scholars, or advanced graduate students
- Must have been accepted to present a paper on a panel or speak on a roundtable at the ASEEES Annual Convention. Panel paper presenters will be given priority over roundtable speakers (session chairs and discussants will not be considered)
May 31 (All applicants will be notified of their status by mid-June)
- Complete the online grant application form, which includes the paper title or roundtable title, presentation abstract, tentative travel budget, statement of need, and curriculum vitae as an attachment;
- Since our funding is limited and we wish to fund as many deserving applicants as possible, we urge applicants to be practical in estimating their travel and lodging budget.
Awards will be disbursed upon presentation of receipts in the weeks following the convention.