Exhibit & Advertising Info
Each year 60-70 publishers, universities, and non-profit organizations exhibit during the annual ASEEES Convention. Many exhibitors also choose to place an advertisement in the Program distributed to all attendees at the Convention.
The 2020 ASEEES Annual Convention will be held online on November 5-8, 2020 (more dates may be added).
Why Exhibit or Advertise at the 2020 ASEEES Virtual Convention?
Setting up an exhibit booth at the convention and/or advertising in the program is a great way to:
- reach ca. 2500 attendees;
- educate scholars and other specialists about products and programs through exhibit booths and advertisements in the convention website and program;
- visit one-on-one with attendees through the online scheduling function in the Virtual Exhibit Hall;
- launch new books and publications in a high-profile venue;
- network and cultivate contacts;
- increase your reach through recognition on the ASEEES website and e-mail announcements to attendees;
- show attendees that you are committed to serving the Russian, Eurasian and East European studies community.
Become an Exhibitor
Exhibitor and Advertising information for the 2020 Convention is below:
For more information, please contact the Convention Manager, Margaret Manges:
Phone: (412) 648-4049