The elections for the ASEEES Board of Directors are held annually in the summer. This year, there are four seats up for election: the President-Elect/Vice President and the two Members-at-Large serving three-year terms from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024; and the Graduate Student Representative serving a two-year term from January 2, 2022 to December 31, 2023.
2022 Vice President / PRESIDENT-Elect
The Vice President is elected annually by ASEEES members and is designated President-Elect. After serving one year as Vice President, they become the President the following year. After one year in the presidency, the President is designated Immediate Past President and serves an additional year as a member of the Board of Directors. (vote for one)
2022-2024 MEMBERS AT LARGE
Two members-at-large are elected each year by ASEEES members, to hold office for three (3) years. (vote for not more than two)
- Andy Janco, Haverford College
- Rūstis Kamuntavičius, Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)
- David Siroky, Arizona State University
- Kimberly E. Zarecor, Iowa State University
2022-2023 Graduate Student Representative
A graduate student representative is elected every two years by ASEEES members, to hold office for two (2) years. (vote for one)
- Zachary Hicks, Ph.D. Candidate in Slavic Languages and Literatures, University of California, Berkeley
- Jeffrey C. Yelverton Jr., Ph.D. Candidate in Musicology, University of Minnesota
Information about how to vote electronically will be distributed by email to current members by June 22. Paper ballots will be distributed to members without email addresses on file and those who have requested them. Please send paper ballot request to email@example.com.
Voting will end on September 1, 2021.