2018 Board Elections
The elections for the ASEEES Board of Directors are held annually in the summer. This year, there are three seats up for election: the President-Elect/Vice President and the two Members-at-Large serving three-year terms from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021.
2019 VICE PRESIDENT/PRESIDENT-ELECT / 2020 PRESIDENT / 2021 IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT
The Vice President is elected annually by ASEEES members and is designated President-Elect. After serving one year as Vice President, she becomes President the following year. After one year in the presidency, the President is designated Immediate Past President and serves an additional year as a member of the Board of Directors. (vote for one)
- Jan Kubik, Professor of Political Science, Rutger University; Professor of Slavonic & East European Studies, University College London (UK)
- Graeme B. Robertson, Professor of Political Science, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
2019-2021 MEMBERS AT LARGE
Two members-at-large are elected each year by ASEEES members, to hold office for three (3) years. (vote for not more than two)
- Thomas Jesús Garza, Distinguished Teaching Associate Professor of Slavic & Eurasian Studies, Texas Language Center, University of Texas
- Eileen Kane, Associate Professor of Modern European History, Connecticut College
- Maria Popova, Jean Monnet Chair & Associate Professor of Political Science, McGill University (Canada)
- Magda Romanska, Associate Professor of Theatre Studies & Dramaturgy, Emerson College
Information about how to vote electronically will be distributed by email to current members in mid June. Paper ballots will be distributed to members without email addresses on file and those who have requested them. Please send paper ballot request to email@example.com.
Voting will end on September 1, 2018.