Communications Advisory Committee
The work of the Communications Advisory Committee is twofold: soliciting and editing contributions for the ASEEES NewsNet; advising the ASEEES staff on communication strategiees especially on its website and social media.
The committee meets each year at the ASEEES annual convention to discuss potential submissions, and committee members and the committee chair then solicit essays. The committee chair edits submissions, in coordination with the Editor of NewsNet.
- Andrew Behrendt, Missouri U of Science & Technology, 2019-2021, Chair
- Molly Thomasy Blasing, U of Kentucky, 2019-2021
- Tetyana Dzyadevych, U of Illinois Chicago, 2019-2020 (graduate student rep)
- Edward Kasinec, Columbia U/Hoover Institution, 2018-2020
- Kimberly St. Julian-Varnon, Lee College, 2020-2022