Northeast Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies Conference
The Northeast Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies Conference (NESEEES) promotes Slavic, East European, and Eurasian studies in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the USA (New England plus New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware). Formerly known as the Mid-Atlantic Slavic Conference (MASC), NESEEES changed its name in 2010 to reflect the broader geographical scope of both its subject matter and its membership. NESEEES sponsors a regional conference every spring at which members share their research. It offers a cash award to the best conference paper submitted by a graduate student.
- President: Nathaniel Knight, Seton Hall University
- Conference Convenor: Joshua Tucker, New York University
- Secretary: Melissa Chakars, St. Joseph’s University
- Graduate Student Representative: Tova Benjamin, New York University
NESEEES Executive Board:
- Molly Brunson, Yale University
- Lucien Frary, Rider University
- Elise Guiliano, Columbia University
- Anne Lounsbery, New York University
- Diana Mincyte, NYC College of Technology, CUNY
The NESEEES Annual Conference will be held virtually on April 10, 2021. For more information, please write to email@example.com.