Central Slavic Conference
The Central Slavic Conference (CSC) is the oldest of the regional affiliations associated with the ASEEES. It includes the states of Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, and Oklahoma. It is a multidisciplinary association to advance study of the cultures, societies, and politics of the peoples of Eastern Europe and Eurasia. CSC welcomes scholars from contiguous states, the nation, and the world at its meetings each year and encourages the participation of all interested scholars: affiliated, non-traditional, independent, junior, and senior. Graduate students ("colleagues-in-the-making") are particularly welcome.
Fall 2022 Conference: October 21-23, 2022
To be held at the Missouri Athletic Club in St Louis, MO.
Call for Papers Announcement - Deadline September 9, 2022.
- President: Charles Allen, Independent Scholar
- Vice President: Peter Milich, Washington University
- International VP: Jaroslaw Moklak, Jagiellonian University
- Secretary: Jacek Lubecki, Georgia Southern University
- Treasurer: David Borgmeyer, Saint Louis University
- Nicole Monnier, University of Missouri
- Elizabeth Blake, Saint Louis University
- Sally Stocksdale, Towsen State University
- Michele Leigh, Southern Illinois University
- Lena Petrova, Graduate Student, USC