The Association for Students and Teachers of Color in Slavic Studies
The Association for Students and Teachers of Color in Slavic Studies (STC) is dedicated to better connecting and expanding the network of minority scholars working in the profession. STC is committed to improving general understanding of the unique challenges faced by students and educators of color studying, teaching, and conducting research in and about the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. The Association seeks to serve as a platform for discussions of race and ethnicity in the region.
- President: Raquel Greene, Russian Department, Grinnell College, Alumni Recitation Hall, 1226 Park Street, Grinnell, IA 50112-1670, (641) 269-4803
- Vice-President: Kimberly St. Julian, Swarthmore College, firstname.lastname@example.org; 713.492.4778
- Secretary: Victoria Duckett, Howard University, Victoria.Duckett@bison.howard.edu
- Treasurer: Sarah Valentine, Department of Comparative Literature & Foreign Languages, University of California, Riverside, 2401 Humanities & Social Sciences Bldg., Riverside, CA 92521, (951) 827-1012
- Membership: The Association for Students and Teachers of Color in Slavic Studies welcomes all ASEEES members interested in the status of minorities in the field.
- Listserv: http://groups.google.com/group/stc-slavic