Exhibit & Advertising Info
Approximately sixty publishers, non-profit organizations, and other interested companies and organizations take the opportunity to present their products and/or services at the Convention Exhibit Hall. Many exhibitors also choose to place an advertisement in the Program distributed to all attendees at the Convention.
Exhibit booths are now very limited. Please apply immediately in order to be guaranteed a booth. There is a good chance that we will sell out.
Why Exhibit or Advertise at the ASEEES Convention?
Setting up an exhibit booth at the convention and/or advertising in the program is a great way to:
- reach approximately 2600-2700 attendees;
- educate scholars and other specialists about products and programs through exhibit booths and advertisements in the convention program;
- visit one-on-one with attendees during breaks and events in the Exhibit Hall;
- launch new books and publications in a high-profile venue;
- network and cultivate contacts;
- increase your reach through recognition on the ASEEES website and e-mail announcements to attendees;
- show attendees that you are committed to serving the Russian, Eurasian and East European studies community.
Become an Exhibitor
As of May 7, 2018, the following booths have been sold:
202 203 205 207 209 211 213 215 217 219
304 306 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 319 321 323
Information about sponsorship opportunities is also available in the prospectus.
Several of our Exhibitors and even the ASEEES office ourselves have received phone calls from a company called Convention Housing Services or Exhibitors Housing Services. This company has no affiliation with ASEEES. They claim that we are selling out of rooms at the Convention hotel and that they can get you a room at a reduced rate. This is a scam. DO NOT reply to their calls; if you receive a call from 800-217-4402, ignore it. You should only book your rooms directly through the hotel. You can make your reservation online or by phone.
Exhibitors should also please be aware of calls claiming to represent decorators asking for your information. You will be contacted by email from Vista Convention Services mid-late August with your exhibitor kits. If you have questions please contact Margaret Manges, ASEEES Convention Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please order early to secure a booth as space is limited. The booth location is first-come-first-served. Exhibitor booths will be sold until we are sold out.
For more information, please contact the Convention Manager, Margaret Manges:
Phone: (412) 648-4049