Candidates for 2015 ASEEES Board Election Announced
By Lynda Park, Executive Director
We are pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the 2015 election for four positions on the ASEEES Board of Directors: the Vice President/President-Elect and the two Members-at-Large serving three-year terms from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2018; and the Graduate Student Representative serving a two-year term from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2017.
Candidates for Vice President / President-Elect
- Theodore P. Gerber, Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Anna Grzymala-Busse, Political Science, University of Michigan
Candidates for Members-at-Large
- Clare Cavanagh, Slavic Languages and Literatures, Comparative Literatures, Northwestern University
- Adrienne Edgar, History, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Juliet Johnson, Political Science, McGill University (Canada)
- Eric Naiman, Slavic Languages and Literatures, Comparative Literature, University of California, Berkeley
Candidates for Graduate Student Representative
- Michael Połczyński, History, Georgetown University
- Kristina Reardon, Comparative Literary and Cultural Studies, University of Connecticut
For more information on the election including the candidate bios, CLICK HERE.
We thank the above members for their willingness to stand as candidates to serve on the ASEEES Board.
Information on how to vote electronically will be distributed by email to current members of ASEEES on June 16. Paper ballots will be distributed to members without email addresses on file and those who have requested them from firstname.lastname@example.org. Voting will end on September 1.
Become a member or renew your membership today so that you can have a say in ASEEES governance.