Call for Proposals
2016 Convention Proposal Deadline
February 15, 2016 for ALL submissions - panel, roundtable, individual paper, and meeting submissions. The online submission closes at 11:59pm PT (UTC -8) on Feb. 15, 2016.
Types of Submissions
Proposal Submission Process
IMPORTANT: Before you start your submission process:
- Read the general rules for convention participation.
- If you are an individual paper submitter or a session (panel or roundtable) organizer, renew your ASEEES membership first - you must be a member to submit. (NOTE: If you are a panel/roundtable participant but NOT the organizer, you do not need to become a member until the time of the acceptance notification in the spring. See the membership rules.)
- Ask all session participants to create a profile and update their "My Information" section in the ASEEES Member Site.
- Ask all session participants to enter their CV information in the "CV Information" box under the "View/Edit Information" tab NOW. This information will be used in the online submission process. It is essential that they enter the CV information at least 4 hours before you submit the proposal. The data is scheduled to synch every 2 hours. This is essential. Do not wait until just before the submission deadline.
- Ask all session participants for their exact last name as they appear in the ASEEES Member directory.
- The 2016 Session Categories have been extensively revised. Please review the list before you submit your proposal. Note that the session categories are used are strictly for scheduling purposes only and have no bearing on the proposal's acceptance.
- Be sure to gather all required information first. You cannot save an incomplete proposal online.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions about proposal submissions.
Submisson by E-mail - CLOSED
While online submission of proposals is strongly encouraged, we do accept proposals in Word as E-mail attachments. Please complete the appropriate forms below and send as e-mail attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Individual Paper Submission Form (MS Word)
- Panel Proposal Submission Form (MS Word)
- Roundtable Proposal Submission Form (MS Word)
- Affiliate Group Meeting Request Form (MS Word)
The acceptance notification for both individual paper submissions and panel/roundtable submissions will go out in mid to late April. The notification will not include the program schedule at that time. Upon notification of acceptance, participants are expected to become members of ASEEES. Please see the rules on the membership requirement.
If you have any questions, contact the Convention Manager at email@example.com